Sunday, December 20, 2009

Clean slate?

At least the new semester will bring a new one if a clean one isn't possible. I admit, residues of lackluster semester final grades will still ease its way into the upcoming semester somehow, but I'm hoping for the best. At this point, there is no use in my justifying my academics or my time management skills because frankly, they were not at their best.

This Fall I learned that I couldn't do everything. I forgot how to pace myself. This time, it will be better. Let's hope.

Meanwhile, I'm in love and I can't stop it. Apparently I have been for a long, long time, and only when I was able to look at myself in the mirror this weekend did I realize how real this thing really was.

2010. Time to get serious. Clean slates for everyone, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment